Your cart
Close Alternative Icon
10% off $100+ with code 'GEM10' ❄️ Free US shipping $50+ ❄️ Orders ship from the USA Save 10% on $100+ with code 'GEM10' ❄️ Free US shipping $50+ ❄️ Orders ship in 1 business day from the USA
Cart Icon


Please read this page in its entirety prior to submitting your documentation.

To qualify for the wholesale discount and tax exempt status, please follow the steps below.

  1. Register for an account. You can do this by clicking here. You will receive a 'Customer Account Confirmation' email after you register.
  2. Reply to the Customer 'Account Confirmation' email with a copy of your state issued Sales Tax Permit.

Note: You must send a scan or legible photo of your state issued Sales Tax Permit. Your Sales Tax ID number alone is not sufficient. This is a requirement for sales tax exemption.

Please do not send a copy of your Federal EIN notice or Article of Organization for your LLC. Even if we are not collecting sales tax in your state, we still require a valid sale tax permit as proof of a legitimate active business to qualify you for a discount. There are no exceptions.

Depending on your state, the Sales Tax Permit may be called:

  • Sales Tax and Use Permit
  • Resale Certificate
  • Reseller Permit

We will verify the permit with your state. Your Sales Tax Permit must have an 'Active' Status. 'Inactive' permits will not be accepted. 

Please review the link below to see if your state requires any additional forms.

    Once we verify your 'Active' permit we will configure your account with a discount and tax exempt status. At that time you will receive an email with details.

    Please contact us if you have a business and are in one of the 5 states that does not have a sales tax permit: Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.

    Please wait for us to respond prior to placing your order. We cannot refund sales taxes.