At Tejas Beads, we want you to be happy with your purchase. Shopping online for such highly visual products can be challenging. We gladly accept returns if you are not satisfied with the product for any reason.
Please note that we do not accept exchanges, only returns.
To make a return, please follow the steps below
- Highlight or mark the return items on the invoice.
- Email a copy of the marked invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please confirm that the items are in their original condition.
We will promptly respond to your return request with the return address and a return authorization number.
Conditions of returns and refunds
- Items can be returned for a refund within 14 days of delivery.
- Beads must be in their original condition.
- Strands cannot be cut, restrung, or altered in any way.
- Packaged products must be unopened.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Returns that cause the value of an order to drop below the free shipping threshold will be charged shipping.
- Return shipping cost are the responsibility of the sender. We do not offer return shipping labels at this time.
Returns or cancellations on orders purchased using 'Shop Pay Installments' will be charged a 10% fee. This is to recoup the fees that we incurred for the 'Shop Pay Installment' service and transaction.
While we will rarely enact it, we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking fee for returns that we deem excessive. This fee also applies to packages returned to us for incorrect address, unavailability to receive a package, delivery refusal, or cancellation of an order after it has been picked and packed.